Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
wrong forum

oops

Have a nice day :)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
What about them?, I need to know. Currently looking at replacing our Ideal Isar with a baxi.

What about them?, I need to know. Currently looking at replacing our Ideal Isar with a baxi.

issues in the states at the moment
With possible group legal action

ideal Isar and icos one of several turkeys ideal dumped onto the market

the response being the other one

They managed to pull things around with the logic and vogue range

Sponsored Links
looking at replacing our Ideal Isar with a baxi.
We re-placed our ancient Turbomax with a new Vailant recently and our gas consumption is a fair bit lower. I don't know whether that is down to the boiler or the VSmart programmer, but the difference thus far is significant.

We re-placed our ancient Turbomax with a new Vailant recently and our gas consumption is a fair bit lower. I don't know whether that is down to the boiler or the VSmart programmer, but the difference thus far is significant.

new vaillant would be a pre mix steamer
90 point some thing % efficient

Both.

The boiler is efficient out the box, but with the vsmart the efficiency is increased further as it works on vaillants version of opentherm

Both.

The boiler is efficient out the box, but with the vsmart the efficiency is increased further as it works on vaillants version of opentherm
I'm sure our gas consumption was as much as £150 quid cheaper in peak (Winter) quarter.

The boiler could pay for itself in a few years.

I'm sure our gas consumption was as much as £150 quid cheaper in peak (Winter) quarter.

The boiler could pay for itself in a few years.

few years

you (we) may end up ripping em all out

although as I under stand it some manus are trialling hydrogen boilers that can work on NG but can be easily ( cheaply ?) converted to hydrogen

How ever again as I understand it may not work with combis ????

stress the wording may and as I understand it ???

Sponsored Links
Back