New Dishwasher - what do I need under the sink?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I'm in the process of purchasing a dishwasher and I would like help on what I need under the sink to make it happen!

PXL_20240924_152838194.MP.jpg

This is under the sink currently. On the left of this you have a washing machine that is plumbed in, and on the right is the pipework running up to the combi boiler. It is currently blocked off but will drill through it for hoses and pipes. Currently there is a freezer in the area where the dishwasher will go but that will be removed. What do I need to get done to under the sink to allow for a dishwasher to be installed?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
There are units like this 1727364098711.pngto add the washing machine/dishwasher/tumble drier waste water. The same 1727364209302.pngwith water into the machine, also will need electric power, and at 2 to 3 kW this is a fair load, although for a very short time.

Looks like you already have a (blanked off) waste connection point on the far right. Tee off of a 15mm cold pipe and add a washing machine tap for the cold fill. Use the freezer socket for the dishwasher power.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back