Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
im struggling to think of a new topic this time of morning, any helpers out there :?: im going to have a" nice cup of tea" why do people say that :?: and a breath of fresh air will do you good :?: thats a classic

Sponsored Links
poshman said:
im struggling to think of a new topic this time of morning, any helpers out there :?: im going to have a" nice cup of tea" why do people say that :?: and a breath of fresh air will do you good :?: thats a classic
Just stuck my head out the door for a quick breath of fresh air. I will let you know later how I'm getting on.

hermes said:
poshman said:
Just stuck my head out the door for a quick breath of fresh air. I will let you know later how I'm getting on.
:LOL: Sick building syndrome....never worked in an office and never will :evil: :LOL:

But.... a breath of fresh air is good for you. It is bracing and besides you might meet someone on a walk and have a nice chat or something which is also good for you....

Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm waffling and talking garbage, move along now nothing to see....

If you're really bored you can think of how to fix my printer....

Sponsored Links
first things first . . . actually, i have an idea. lets have first things third today eh?

:LOL:

"When All Said an Done ...."
leave it there THEN dont say anything else ok ... :)

williams89 said:
crafty1289 said:
first things first . . . actually, i have an idea. lets have first things third today eh?

:LOL:

Don't forget to wipe your five head.
"how is he?"
"he's fine"
"aye but how is he in himself?"

"how are yer?"
"not 3 bad"

"come on son, get up, smell that sea air"
"i'll smell it later! i'm asleep! its 5 in t'mornin! d*** head!"

rofl! cant get enough peter kay!

Peter Kay is brilliant!!! But Lee Evans is better, he's hilarious :LOL: I nearly wet myself laughing everytime i watch him. Ok....maybe too much information but never mind :oops:

"It's raining outside".

WELL IT WOULDN'T BE RAINING INSIDE WOULD IT?!

connie's dead. heard a thud during bargain hunt.

connie?

yes, connie. you know, connie connie connie.

oh well now you've repeated it, bloody penny's dropped!

williams89, why is your sig. "BE HAPPY" yet you dont like peter kay???? :eek:

Crafty 1289 you ask why I don't like Peter Kay. It's a matter of choice. He can't make me smile let alone laugh.
Here are some I like. Just a short list to give you an idea of my taste.

Billy Connolly
Les Dawson R.I.P.
Bernard Manning
Lee Evans Never seen a man work so hard on stage
Ken Dodd
Jim Davidson
Jo Brand
Harry Hill Should go back to being a doctor of medicine where he belongs.
Ade Edmondson
Rik Mayall
Mike Reid

Hope you get the idea. I like to laugh. Don't we all. It's just a matter of who likes who.

Be happy

Sponsored Links
Back