Nokia 6230i logo wiper

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, can anyone tell me if its possible to remove the operator logo from my mobile as it`s getting in the way of my page 3 wallpaper! I did it on my last phone and that was a 7250i but I forgot how I did it, I know I used some kind of text service but I forget which one it was

Sponsored Links
Ian84 said:
Hi, can anyone tell me if its possible to remove the operator logo from my mobile as it`s getting in the way of my page 3 wallpaper!....yes buy a Logo stripper from Liddle they`re having a DIY sale :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Ian84 said:
ha b****y ha!
Ian, was that at me or Nige F?

My answer was genuine - I too have a nokia 6230i and had the same query.

These Jamster clubs etc charge you the earth to download a simple link or "service message", often signing you up unwittingly to a weekly subscription.

I searched the net and some of the other forums I'm a member of, and found what I was looking for:

The link I gave was a direct WAP link to the blank logo you need. Activate WAP on your phone, then on a 6230i, hit options, then scroll to "other Options", "go to address", then tap in the link as posted earlier. You'll get "operator logo received", just save and activate it and bingo, job done.

Sorry ninebob, that was aimed at NigeF and thanks for the link it did the trick, cheers
:LOL:

Back