occupation and date of birth

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know i really should get a life, but I want to know what everyone's occupation and year of birth is! Just thought it would be something to do. Also like to know what sort of people i post with on here :confused: ;) :LOL:

To start: I am a customer service supervisor and was born in 1985 (if theres anyone on here younger than me, i'll owe them a pint ;) )

Sponsored Links
Well i am old enough to be your dad but i still look like George Cloony, i am a millionare playboy and will still have that pint anyway

Tell us why you want the info first?

crafty1289 said:
To start: I am a customer service supervisor and was born in 1985 (if theres anyone on here younger than me, i'll owe them a pint ;) )

app. electrician. born aug 86. so you owe me a pint. shame i dont drink.

Sponsored Links
So you were born the year of Live Aid, the year that Take on Me was a hit for Aha. The year Back to the Future hit the cinemas and the stadia disasters of Heysel and Bradford. (All from memory, I might add!)

I was born the year that England won the World Cup, the Aberfan tragedy hit the country I was born in, and The Good The Bad and The Ugly hit the screens.(Not from memory!!)

My occupation? S/E spark.

securespark said:
So you were born the year of Live Aid, the year that Take on Me was a hit for Aha. The year Back to the Future hit the cinemas and the stadia disasters of Heysel and Bradford. (All from memory, I might add!)

I was born the year that England won the World Cup, the Aberfan tragedy hit the country I was born in, and The Good The Bad and The Ugly hit the screens.(Not from memory!!)

My occupation? S/E spark.

i thought the good bad and ugly was 1969?

Born 11 years after the war.missed rationing,National Service, Vietnam. Saw the Berlin wall go up- and come down ( Tho` didn`t understand it going up)...walked into an apprenticeship...had a choice of plumbing or Gas Board...took Plumbing D`oh :oops: . Still did well and retired now. Missus even older ..had to pay for her birth, did her parents...missed the NHS :eek: 70`s was Crap...yet they have 70`s nights :eek: :eek: Was @ school when Aberfan happened..felt for those kids...our school was amongst fields.

Yuri Gagarin, Scalextric, Breakfast at Tiffany's. I employ some wood-butchers who are marginally less inept at it than I am.

I was born on the cusp of Two Little Boys and Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes. Grew up with Choppers, Wind-Up Evil Kneivels, Flight Deck, Star Wars, Grease, Scalextric and TCR, Guess Who, Swingball, Crisps going up from 10p to 12p in a single bound, Salt & Vinegar being blue and Cheese & Onion green, Having to leave home at about 3 in the morning for a holiday to France and being excited when you saw an English car once in the fortnight, Cornettos being the most outlandishly extravagant ice-cream you could ever find, Space Dust, Silver Jubilee, Charles & Di, and spent the '80s worrying about nuclear war...

EDIT: Oh, and Saturday afternoon wrestling - Skull Murphy, Danny Boy Collins, Fit Finlay & Princess Paula, Kendo Nagasaki, Bomber Pat Roach etc. Daddy & Haystacks were rubbish though....

Hi all

First post here having just joined today. The names Andy and i am 43 (born June 11th 1962). Im an electrician by trade having served the old JIB 5year apprenticeship unlike the 12 week courses you get these days! Have been fitting kitchens and bathrooms for the past 10 years and include all the associated work such as plastering, tiling, floors, ceilings etc. So if i can be of any help let me know. Look forward to chatting with you all on the forums. Looks like a great site.

Cheers

Andy

Sponsored Links
Back