Pavers fixed with tile adhesive?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I've been doing an indoor tiling job and had to buy a big 20kg bag of rapid set tile adhesive to fix the last couple of tiles.

I have some pavers at the entry to the house which are on a concrete base. What peoples thoughts on using the below to fix the pavers?

Its not a cost thing at all. I just hate waste and this 90% full bag will just wind up at the dump otherwise.

Adhesive - https://www.screwfix.com/p/no-nonsense-wall-floor-rapid-set-tile-adhesive-grey-20kg/799hu

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
It says it is suitable for indoor or outdoor use and is cement based so I can't see why it should not be ok for what you suggest.

It says it is suitable for indoor or outdoor use and is cement based so I can't see why it should not be ok for what you suggest.
Thanks for the response.
I suppose it can't harm just giving it a go can it?
Worst case I'm just going to be cleaning it off and binning the stuff already cured and at least I tried to be environmentally friendly then

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back