Pre-Made Bath/Shower/Wall unit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi board!

I've seen on TV, in those 'Home Makeover' show's, a moulded unit that just pushed into place and was bedded in.

To give you some idea, the bathroom was small, 6ft by 6ft. The place where the bath was - long wall with two small walls perpendicular to that - was gutted and then re-prepped.

Then, they bought in this big unit, unwrapped it and just dropped it in. It was the bath, the back wall, the two side walls - and a shower head, all in one! It was damn quick to fit and i thought - what a great idea!!

I am thinking about fitting a new bath room and as it will have to be done in stages, i thought the addition of something like this would be of great benefit.

Has anyone seen anything like this before, or are they available in the UK?

Sponsored Links
Mr. Tickle

many of the Diy sheds have them ..
best you have a look a them there ,I hate them ...personally they look all cheap an nasty ....an if not fitted "Bang -on " they leak terribly ...lol

Cool, when you say DIY shed, are you talking about the large warehouse type stores? 'Cause i've been around all of them in the last year and never seen one or spoken to anyone that's ever heard of them!

I suppose they would look cheap - or they'd be too expensive to get a nice one - i wouldn't like to pay for the mould!

Is there a name for them or something more specific than 'all in one bath shower type unit with three walls blaa blaa blaa'.?

Sponsored Links
B&Q do one , cannot remember the name of them ... they look ok far away but up close very plastic an cheap looking

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back