Principles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've recently returned a contract hire vehicle, I looked after the van for 3 years whilst it was in my possession, two weeks ago a body shop took all of scratches out of it.

I took pictures of the van just prior to the inspection. I now have a significant charge for a damaged alloy rim which wasn't highlighted in the inspection nor was it actually there.

I am rather peeved and feel like plastering this company all over social media, I have emailed them for their advices/explanation...

Even the tire is different :unsure:
1000016149.jpg
1000016150.jpg
1000016145.jpg

Sponsored Links
Send them your photo's taken just before returning with your description that the tyre is wrong and suggest that they must have mixed up their photo's and made a mistake and can they cancel this incorrect bill.

That will then enable them to back out of the bill as you have evidence.

Send them your photo's taken just before returning with your description that the tyre is wrong and suggest that they must have mixed up their photo's and made a mistake and can they cancel this incorrect bill.

That will then enable them to back out of the bill as you have evidence.
It's the Moral aspect that rattles my cage. It's falsifying evidence for financial gain it does p*ss me off, they can shove their charges all of them ;)

Sponsored Links
Back