Pyronix alarm - door sensor issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a wired Pyronix home alarm and hoping for some assistance please. Alarm randomly keeps going off about 4 times every house (even in the middle of the night).

Front Door tamper triggers therefore meaning there’s an issue with the door sensor. My Engineer is on holiday and isn’t picking the phone up.

Is there a way if I open the sensor, to manually bypass the wiring somehow so the alarm doesn’t keep on triggering. I’m essentially looking to disable the sensor.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_8303.jpeg
    IMG_8303.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 27
Sponsored Links
Disconnect 1 of the wires then the tamper fault will remain so it wont keep going off until your engineer comes back

Sponsored Links
I’ve had this issue before and the previous engineer did something to the wiring to prevent the alarm from sounding

I’ve had this issue before and the previous engineer did something to the wiring to prevent the alarm from

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back