Pyronix Enforcer - System Not Polling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I have a Pyronix Enforcer that is registered on https://www.pyronixcloud.com, but for the last few weeks it hasn't polled the cloud. If I go through the settings, I can see that is connected to WiFi, the Signal number is ~15-20, and I can see it on my router but it still won't poll.

Does anyone have any suggestions for getting it back online?

Sponsored Links
Down power totally inc battery and re power back up ….see if this sorts it , I’ve had them lock up before

As long as its not programmed for engineer restore you will be able to reset the tamper alarm with code or tag.

Sponsored Links
Coming back to this thread, as I wasn't overly comfortable in how to properly power the alarm down and I think I've found a way of kicking it back into life without doing so. Hopefully it helps someone else out there.

The issue seems to happen when my WAN connection goes down, once it comes back up the alarm just doesn't reconnect to the internet for some reason. I can't explain why, but running the following steps seems to kick it back into life:

* Enter into the manager menu
* View the System ID on the panel
* View the WiFi signal strength on the panel
* View the System ID on the panel (yes - a second time)
* Exit the manager menu

This has solved the problem for me a couple of times now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back