Pyronix Enforcer v11 will Arm through Cloud but not Panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All!

I'm in a bit of a strange pickle here with my Pyronix Enforcer v11 on my own property (domestic).

I wired it all up and programmed the inputs & Keypad, finally got time today to try arming the thing but it fails and triggers the Alarm every time.

Now the only error code I receive on the screen is "Set Failed", no codes or reasons just that, but strangely I can set it completely fine from the Pyronix Home Control App, I've reviewed the logs but they have no additional information.

Tried both main panel and wireless keypad with Zone A & B (both are identical at the moment) to no avail.

I've performed walk tests on the inputs, x2 Door contacts- Entry Route, 1x Passive - Intruder and 1x passive- Walk through, they all function correctly.

Does anyone have a clue what could be going on?

Cheers!

Attachments

• Screenshot (69).png
    Screenshot (69).png
    301.2 KB · Views: 13
Sponsored Links
Last door out should be fx final exit , devices on the way out should be access or fx/ex if they are triggered by part set ( eg detector in the hall at bottom of the stairs )
Setting mode should be final or timed or final/timed for full
Normally timed for part set

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back