Pythonix euro mini

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a pyronix euro mini pad which is on exit entry and at night to set system .
The engineer programmed it so on a night time we just pressed Yes + b going up the stairs to bed.
I am on holiday and my son has accidentally pressed yes + d and he cannot get back to our original setting yes plus b.
Any ideas that I can pass onto him .

Sponsored Links
Could have a problem if manager code does not have set/unset and none of user codes have access to area D .

Thanks I will get him to try the manager code tomorrow and get him to try the yes b and set .

Sponsored Links
Sparkymarka , does he just put the 6 figure code in the engineer set or do anything after this .
Appreciated assistance mate as we are away on holiday .

As above if the manager code has not been modified then entering this code will disarm D
If it has then a panel default will have to be done ….i can’t think of any other way around this ….

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back