Replacing two britony 2t multipoints

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am having two britony 2T hot water heaters in my house in mutiple occupation probably replaced;I live in the house. I will be buying replacements as my registered gas fitter understandably intends to stay below Vat turn over.With small bathrooms all multipoints now have powered flue? so will have to be moved away from shower. Is there a multipoint that does not have to be connected to a radiator bosch advise all now do? We have baxi gas wall heaters ,central heating,no way :) the one in my living room 40 years old passes test every year. I am thinking a refurb of the britony 2T may be preferable though eventualy this wont be an option. infomed advice appreciated

Sponsored Links
I have found flexiheat offer multipoint heater with fan that do not require a radiator.Problem of proximity in a small bathroom to shower and sink taps remains nowhere else to locate multipoints may mean have to have britony 2T refurbished.

Proximity to taps shouldn't be an issue and provided the appliance is correctly IP rated for the location there's no reason why a shower should present a problem either.

Sponsored Links
Many thanks my electrician said the shower taps and sink taps too close to a multipoint with an electric flue,I will have to clarify this asmy gas fitter did not know

Why are you thinking of getting rid of the britonys , prob one of the best multipoint ever made

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back