Shower pump antivibration pipes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Read lots of posts about shower pump pipes 15mm or 22mm, not truly near full bore with restrictions.

My inlet pipes to pump are 22mm, but I want to make my own pipes to ensure full bore as 22mm copper pipe with 20mm id

Found fittings etc to fit pump and pipe allowing full bore to the inlets.

No warranty etc is involved

What is the best flexible pipe material between pump and copper pipe, braided silicone or any other with 20mm id

Sponsored Links
The same question as per the other posts about these pipes and their ID's - why?? These pumps have had £1000's spent on their design and that design dictates what flexi pipes they should be used with. The impeller/housing/spin speeds etc are such that they maximise what the pump is designed to deliver through the flexi pipes that they ship with.

Increasing the inlet and outlets to the pump to full bore will not drastically change the output of the pump.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back