Sink mixer cartridge brand

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody knows the brand of this sink mixer for I need to change the cartridge due to leaking. Tks.
Screenshot 2024-09-01 at 10.56.14 AM.png

Sponsored Links
Not just by looking, you'll need to remove it, measure it carefully and try to get a matching one. Or just change the tap.

Buy from Tap magician.
You will have to match it.
Problem is they can break apart when you remove so you might be without a tap for a few days

Sponsored Links
I hv visited Molseley and the staff said

Deva SMS172-005 Sauris White Mono Sink Mixer's cartridge is NOT what the original picture's one. Either change the whole tap or go to the original manufacturer for the cartridge. But the problem remains: who is the original manufacturer?​

Tks to all for your advice.

I have dismantled the arms and took out the cartridge to the shop (including Molseley) to find matches, still no avail.

There are several online resources where you can order a replacement. The problem is there are dozens of them available all with slightly different dimensions so you will need to measure the cartridge very carefully with a Vernier calliper in order the correct item.

So much simpler to change the tap, now all the simple and sensible things have been done... Only thing to be aware of is if the HW is mains pressure or from an unvented HW cylinder (low pressure), when some taps will not be suitable.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back