• centre right

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Don't know

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The question popped up on another thread, where lw people are saying most of the posters on here are rw, and rw people are saying the opposite.
So, be honest, if your truly centrist, you haven't got an option.
left or right.

Edit: Don't know added to keep Murdochat happy.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I've honestly never really understood all this left, right, Center etc so I’ve just looked it up. I came across this:

"Generally, the left wing is characterised by an emphasis on "ideas such as freedom, equality, fraternity, rights, progress, reform and internationalism" while the right wing is characterised by an emphasis on "notions such as authority, hierarchy, order, duty, tradition, reaction and nationalism".

Based on that, I’ve cast my vote.

Sponsored Links
Look them up.
Tried to. Too complicated to understand for me.

So, there’s far left, left, centre left, centre, centre right, right and far right. Any more?

Edit: Hold up, I think I’ve found some more.

"Right-wing parties include conservatives, Christian democrats, classical liberals, and nationalists, as well as fascists on the far-right. British academics Noël O'Sullivan and Roger Eatwell divide the right into five types: reactionary, moderate, radical, extreme, and new".
FFS!

Tried to. Too complicated to understand for me.

So, there’s far left, left, centre left, centre, centre right, right and far right. Any more?
Don’t forget right wing Gammon, apparently that’s the worst one

I've honestly never really understood all this left, right, Center etc so I’ve just looked it up. I came across this:

"Generally, the left wing is characterised by an emphasis on "ideas such as freedom, equality, fraternity, rights, progress, reform and internationalism" while the right wing is characterised by an emphasis on "notions such as authority, hierarchy, order, duty, tradition, reaction and nationalism".

Based on that, I’ve cast my vote.
I suspect that was written by someone left leaning.

OK, modified it to include centre left and centre right, you can change your vote. I avoided doing that initially because a lot of lefties I know are embarrassed to admit it and will call themselves centrist.

Sponsored Links
Back