Strom 2 Port Replacement Valve Head

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Looks like my Strom 2 Port Replacement Valve Head is not working. Tried to get replacement but Strom doesn't do this model any more. There is some sort of pin on actual valve and all replacement heads that I have seen online do not have another hole on back cover so wouldn't fit on valve. Please, can somebody advise what it can be replaced for? Strom product code SSZVA202.

Sponsored Links
No ideas on this one, as I’ve not dealt with these. Maybe opt for a reputable brand?

A photo of it would help so we can see what we're dealing with. Strom don't actually make anything, they just re-badge other manufacturers products, so it may well be a well known brand with a Strom label on it

Hi, one picture of actual valve and picture of head rear side with two holes. one for valve and another for pin. Honeywell will go on it if pin removed.
So, is it just guide pin to make sure all put on correct or have some other purpose. I cannot see anything inside head that will actualy move it or connect to it.

Attachments

• IMG20240608153241.jpg
    IMG20240608153241.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG20240608153259.jpg
    IMG20240608153259.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 34
Sponsored Links
Looks like a locating pin to me. It's not doing anything apart from guiding the head on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back