TEBA DOUBLE OVEN TFC 1140

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
help..i've just got my new electric cooker delievered.As i connected my old cooker i assumed i could do it,but i cant.
On the connecting instructions it advises on the cable[which luckly was same as old cooker]and 'screwing the cable to the correct poles'and tighten clamp.
i gather the clamp is the screws on the unit but havent a clue what the 'poles' look like.PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME :confused:

Sponsored Links
They'll look like something you can stick the bare ends of the cable into with screws to bear down on the conductors.

They will be close together and marked L, N, E (or commonplace symbols for those).

Even if the oven came with no diagrams, it really should be extremely obvious.......

i have a diagram of this damn socket but dont know how to attach to forum,if anyone can help i could email it.

Sponsored Links
could i possibly email this picture as its quite awkward to explain[no im not blonde i just dont do electric!

PUZZLED said:
could i possibly email this picture as its quite awkward to explain[no im not blonde i just dont do electric!
If it's emailable then it is uploadable to that site (unless it's more than 100kB). There is no way to attach files to posts here - only links to where they are on another site.

ive tryed to do what u said but i cant.........
can i have your email address
i know how to attach jpegs this way?

if ban wants you to know his email address it will be in his profile, email addresses are not allowed on the forum

what i can't figure out is how to get to someones profile here

the posts don't have links to them and there doesn't seem to be any memberlist thing here

brezzer you sould like his wife or something just trying to get some help not kill anybody dont be scared lol

To get profile, click on screen name in blue, in list of posts.

Some ovens can be awkward as they have three live terms, and you have to fit links or make them out of 6mm and fit them yourself.....

PUZZLED said:
ive tryed to do what u said but i cant.........
What goes wrong?

can i have your email address
I'd gladly give you an email address where you can reach me, but the people running this board won't let me. Seems crazy that I could allow people to access my address via my profile, but not by posting here, but I'm sure it makes sense to someone.

Unfortunately though, the only address I could make available via my profile is the one for the real me, and if I change that one then I won't get message board notifications at a sensible address.

So unless you can upload the JPEG file as described, we're stuffed.

you can change your email address in your profile, to which ever address you wish

but make sure you make it visible, by "checking" "Always show my Email Address:"

moderator said:
you can change your email address in your profile, to which ever address you wish
But as I pointed out, if I change that one then I won't get message board notifications at a sensible address.

don't your isp let you create aliases for your mail account

this way you can have the notifications and the messages from forum users come into your main mail client

and still keep the messages from forum users seperate from others mail

and you retain the option of deleting the alias if it gets too much spam

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back