Tilt and Slide Issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I believe I have a HKS100 ( maybe ? ) tilt and slide mechanism which is problematic - the door sticks on the right hand side and it looks like the connecting rod isn't fastened to both mechanisms ( see circled on
img_1225-copy-jpg.359968
picture )

Any ideas where I can get spares / installation manual etc

Thought I start by reconnecting the rod

Thanks in advance for replies
IMG_1225A - Copy.jpg

Sponsored Links
I hate tilt and slides! A lot of the older mechanisms are not available now . Dgsupplyline might be able to help but last time I tried to get an older part 6 months later it still hadn't arrived and I cancelled the order!

Strangely enough I went to have a look at one today, took one look and politely walked away, the bogey wheel release spring had gone, the bar was pulling out, the track was sagging and screws pulling out of the frame, DG Supplyline, North west Hardware are your best bet but parts for these 80/90s patios are getting hard to find and also finding someone who's willing to work on them and not worried about buying someone elses problem or opening a can of worms, I tend to remember which jobs looked simple during survey but then bit me on the arse later and tilt and slides are one of those

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back