time gentlemen please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all im typing this at 01 50 am but the time on the posting is one hour earlier any idea why ? do i need to change any settings ? cheers P M

Sponsored Links
poshman said:
hi all im typing this at 01 50 am but the time on the posting is one hour earlier any idea why ? do i need to change any settings ? cheers P M
BST GMT

poshman said:
Click on your "Profile", scroll down to "Timezone" > change it to "GMT +1 hour" then Submit. You have to change it back again when the hour is back 1 hour in the winter.

masona said:
poshman said:
Click on your "Profile", scroll down to "Timezone" > change it to "GMT +1 hour" then Submit. You have to change it back again when the hour is back 1 hour in the winter.

That sucks. i just thought admin had forgotten to change the time

Sponsored Links
crafty1289 said:
masona said:
poshman said:

That sucks. i just thought admin had forgotten to change the time

i just cant be bothered changin the time. if i did, itll be wonrg soon

Back