Transparent print paper

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I can find plenty of transparent paper that allows printing on the back and sticky surface on the front - i.e for placing internally on windows.

However I'm looking for some transparent printing paper that has the sticky surface on the back in order to print on the front and stick to a solid surface.

Any links would be appreciated

Sponsored Links
Couldn't you just flip the image/text you wanted to print? That way it would be the right way when you stick it to the wall man!

I can find plenty of transparent paper that allows printing on the back and sticky surface on the front - i.e for placing internally on windows.

However I'm looking for some transparent printing paper that has the sticky surface on the back in order to print on the front and stick to a solid surface.

Any links would be appreciated
You always print on the front , adhesive on the back? question make no sense. Unless you haven't figured out how to turn a piece of paper over.

Sponsored Links
At work we used to encapsulate up to A0 layouts complete with a 'sticky back' - A cheap and cheerful, but quickly redesignable, approach to material flow control boards.

So am wondering if a laminator utilising 'sticky back' pockets would do the trick ? look for '...peel n stick laminating pouch'

-0-

At work we used to encapsulate up to A0 layouts complete with a 'sticky back' - A cheap and cheerful, but quickly redesignable, approach to material flow control boards.

So am wondering if a laminator utilising 'sticky back' pockets would do the trick ? look for '...peel n stick laminating pouch'

-0-
Your suggestion appears to be the way the way to go, albeit a tad expensive unless I can find smaller volumes than 100 sheets.

Cheers

-0-
Your suggestion appears to be the way the way to go, albeit a tad expensive unless I can find smaller volumes than 100 sheets.

Cheers

Sorry but I still don't understand.

I used to use the type of adhesive clear "paper" recommended by JBR.

They can be used either on windows or solid non transparent surfaces. As others have suggested, you just invert the image as required.

I used them used to create labels for white plastic bottles.

The key problem was that plastic sheets have a special coating that allow them to accept ink from ink jet printers. That coating is not waterproof. I used to have to apply another clear layer over the top of the printed label to make it waterproof. The laser printer versions don't have the same problem.

Sponsored Links
Back