unidentified Door hinges

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How complicated are door hinges!

I have double doors going outside that are pvc but the hinges are the style used for windows (picture included), can I find a replacement, not even close. I have the numbers 28/13/17 on the hinge and 0482 but this does not link to anything online.

I even had a contractor out and they could not help either.

Please take a look and let me know

Sponsored Links

I have double doors going outside that are pvc but the hinges are the style used for windows (picture included), can I find a replacement, not even close. I have the numbers 28/13/17 on the hinge and 0482 but this does not link to anything online.

I have the same problem, I have been told that it might be a ROTO hinge, but this didn't get me much further.

So if anyone knows what it is I would be really really grateful.

Hi did you manage to identify your hinges i have exactly the same problem cant find them any where cheers Paul

Sponsored Links

Did you have any luck - I have the same problem!

Guys did anybody get any nearer to this i have 2 doors same problem?
Thank you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back