UPVC door not pulling in properly at the top

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Just just fitted a second hand UPVC door. It has multipoint locking. I have adjusted the roller on the door so the line points outwards as much as possible and have adjusted the keep as far inwards as possible. There is still a small gap between the seal and frame! The seal looks good and is fine on the rest of the door.
Is there any further adjustment I can do? Almost like the roller needs a sleeve on it or something to pull in more!
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Door frame wants pushing in to line up as twisted?
Thanks, Seems OK with a straight edge on it? Maybe the moving door is twisted a bit.... I don't understand why it is not pulling in via the rollers though? Everything is at maximum adjustment and the locking plate is in the same place as the bottom...

It's second hand , the door itself could be slightly warped....

Also are those gaps there when you pull the handle up to engage the all the locking points?

Sponsored Links
If the door opens inwards and the lines face out then they're facing the wrong way.

Does the mechanism have shootbolts? Try adjusting the top keep in more

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back