Vaillant 828E

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This morning the boiler was not working. The fault code was F64... I turned off the supply and then switched it back on and the boiler worked ok..
After my shower I pressed + and - together and the fault code showed SF.H I can find no reference to this code........Any ideas anyone???

thanks jim walton

Sponsored Links
If it keeps working then ignore the F64 for now, Could just have been an eroneous reading

F64 is a electronic fault. Check the flow & backflow ntc's first or replace them.

S is a status code rather than a fault code.

+ & - together just puts the boiler in maximum output for setting the co2 levels up during commissioning.

I checked the ntc's and the flow one was reading very low resistance to earth. I have just changed it and the boiler is running.. I will keep you updated..

jim walton

Sponsored Links
2 days and the boiler is working fine! 15 quid for a new sensor.Not often boiler problems have such happy endings!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back