Vaillant Controls Expert for AroTherm Plus

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Hi All,

I was wondering if someone can explain to me how you wire up a Vaillant AroTherm Plus with a SensoNET 921 and sensoComfort 720F/2.

I just purchased an accessory for the SensoNET 921 that is used instead of a mains plug adapter. (See image below) As referred to in the SensoNet manual (page 35)

IMG_9893.jpeg

The issue is I can’t see where the plug goes?

IMG_9891.jpeg

IMG_9875.jpeg

The Vaillant AroTherm Plus AWZ AI Controller only has a for pinned plug which fits the SensoComfort VRC720f/2 but there doesn’t appear to be any where to connect a 6 pin plug as shown above???

IMG_9895.jpeg

Does anyone know how this works? I have contacted Vaillant but have had no response from 3 days????

Attachments

• IMG_9892.jpeg
    IMG_9892.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
It’s strange that the manual doesn’t state that it is only for use with boilers? I just paid £80 for that cable as it sounds like it can be used with all “heat generators”. Another issue is that using a plug is a potential issue in an area that could get wet…
Not so impressed with Vaillant and their documentation/ support and we haven’t even got the ASHP commissioned yet.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back