Vaillant ecotec plus 824 intermittent F62 code.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a Vaillant ecotec plus 824 and it has had the F62 codes a few times, but goes away after turning off the boiler and turning it on again.

I have seen a few YouTube video's which show that when the heating or hot water is on the temperature on the screen fluctuates by about 10 or more degrees and then goes back to the correct temperature. I have noticed my boiler doing this when on hot water mode or heating mode, going from 65 degrees to 75 and the straight back to 65 and vice versa for over 30 seconds. Do you think that it is more likely to be the PCB board that needs changing or the gas valve? Or something else entirely?

Thanks in advance for your advice

Charlie

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that, just wanted to be sure to get the right part for when they come round. Just have to try and return the gas valve now : /

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back