valiant eco tec 937 good or bad

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

i have a valiant eco tec i bought about 6/7 years ago or so. it has given me endless problems over the years and a small fortune in repair costs.

i just spoke to the latest plumber who came out for repairs and he said these boilers are known to cause all sorts of problems (although he did say the valiant brand is good its just this model specifically).

im now considering replacing it completely as im sick of having to fork out for repairs every couple months.

what i want to know is do you agree these boilers are not good? or is it a case that all boilers these days seem to have poor build quality/design and its more a case of a sign of the times and even with a replacement im likely to have frequent repairs

for refence the house is a 5 bed house, 9 radiators in total, and 1 shower

for

Sponsored Links
They had a few issues, certainly, and it's probably overkill for what you need. The new style ecoTEC plus is an excellent boiler, although not cheap

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back