vokera Syntesi 35, problem error 07 coming up

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
seems to be when using hot water, after switching off hot tap, temp ramps up and error 07 shuts down boiler, after switching off and leaving for around 15 minutes, it will allow you to start boiler again, when using CH no problem, can any one advise/help?
Thanks
Duncan

Sponsored Links
07 is a fault with the primary sensor on the boiler/

if you have the boiler on HW only and run the tap, when you turn off the tap does the boiler continue to stay on? this would indicate a faulty hw flow switch. if it does cut out id probably look at new sensors for both primary and HW sections

Ray

Hi Ray,
thanks for your info, checked out hot water only, would seem to be ok, boiler cuts out as soon as tap is turned off.
Think the sensors could be at fault, as soon as hot tap is turned off the temp immediately jumps up at least 20'C, some times it keeps going up and up fluctuating up to as much as 95'C then jumps down again the it will settle around 45>55'C. 9If it doesn't shut down on error 07)
Last night I thought heating was ok, now not so sure, would the primary sensor(s) affect the CH though.
When the heating is on should the temp gauge read the heating water temp?
I did find a vokera site telling me error code 07 could be the primary thermister or the wiring.
have ordered new thermisters and the high limit thermostat.
Any other things to try?

Thanks again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back