Wall panels

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, could anybody recommend some of those wooden slatted wall panels please? Never seen them in person before just online and my some wants a feature wall in his bedroom. The wall is only 2.4mtr wide so standard 600mm panels will do. Are they easy to fit? What do you do with the skirting boards and coving when you fit them please?

Sponsored Links
Hi, could anybody recommend some of those wooden slatted wall panels please? Never seen them in person before just online and my some wants a feature wall in his bedroom. The wall is only 2.4mtr wide so standard 600mm panels will do. Are they easy to fit? What do you do with the skirting boards and coving when you fit them please?
They are easy to fit, good adhesive like no more nails will fix.

Depends on finish you want whether you remove coving and skirting. If the panels are quite deep they'll sit proud of the coving and skirting. You have to choose if you can live with that. If you fit them over the top they'll not align with any previous joints.

Hold a panel on the wall and see what the finish is like. Personally I'd leave them on and fit the panels in between

Sponsored Links
I just ripped 9mm mdf from full sheets , glued and pinned to walls , very easy to do .

Attachments

• 19f07b05-3cb9-4dcb-9925-13eaff0d6aea.jpeg
    19f07b05-3cb9-4dcb-9925-13eaff0d6aea.jpeg
    412.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1094.jpeg
    IMG_1094.jpeg
    238.8 KB · Views: 3

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back