Want to install a Manifold and actuators/controller recommendation.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there.
My heating system is not zoned and I have been thinking of splitting the floors and the immersion coil with a manifold in the hot press.
I can do all that handy enough.
So I’m just wondering about controlling all this.
Is there a good controller out there that works with certain actuators that I could setup profiles etc. (eg only open the bedroom actuators at certain times etc etc)
I just haven’t looked into the whole control side in years and it’s a bit of a miriad trying to figure out what works with what and then there’s IOT stuff.
Ideally I’d like to also be able to easily override the actuators- eg some days I’d be working at home, some days herself us working from home(different floors!) etc etc- needs to be flexible.

Also are the valve bodies that actuators sit on specific to the actuator or are tgeg all same and fit on regular ball calve heads.

Thanks,
Marty.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back