What is this?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was looking at a house and it had a stange curved wooden pannel on one of the walls with wood on wither side. At first I thought it was for TV but all the TV ports (Network, Arial etc) are on another wall. The house is unoccupied so I can't ask and have no idea what it was used for. Does anyone know?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-26 at 10.36.13.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-26 at 10.36.13.png
    366.1 KB · Views: 31
Sponsored Links
I was looking at a house and it had a stange curved wooden pannel on one of the walls with wood on wither side. At first I thought it was for TV but all the TV ports (Network, Arial etc) are on another wall. The house is unoccupied so I can't ask and have no idea what it was used for. Does anyone know?
Looks like a media wall to me

The TV ports etc might be on another wall…but the satellite box, surround sound receiver, etc etc are best somewhere else and just a feed to screen and speakers

There’s a socket at the bottom

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back