Whats this arrangement called ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
trv-umm.jpg

Do ya buy em as one unit & sling the pipes on the bottom ?

Or what ....... ? :oops:

Looks like a great idea ........ But I'm finding the electronic catalogues a little bit ...... Well acronym city, & I'm not in the loop :(

Sponsored Links
Looks Jazzy tho, all the benefits of having the control up high ....... & no ugly pipes to gawp at :cool:

The nearest I've seen like that is a low surface temperature radiator. LST.

Sponsored Links
Yes a really over priced rip off standard rad in a steel panel casing :rolleyes:

Perhaps we should wait for Doc Drivel to explain that the pipeless radiator is yet another advantage of heatbanks over unvented cylinders :LOL:

We have a wind farm just up the road from us , you should feel the draught they cause when they spin and the faster they go the worse the draught gets. :LOL:

I got this up the road

brothersinarms014.jpg

The neighbours moan like ferk ........... Personally I'd happily shoot the moaners :LOL:

They spent a utter fortune fencing it off....... Cos the lil darlings used to climb it ......... I'da thought ten quids worf O' grease wouldda done the trick.

Its not PC these days to refer to greasy poles tho :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back