Where to buy?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any idea where i can purchase a Atmos mulit boiler ? Cant find a retailer anywhere on t'intanet?

Sponsored Links
thanks dor speedy reply! just one other question...in your opinion would you gor for an Atmos Multi or worcester 440 or valiant 937?

TBH it would depend on where it was going and it's intended application.

The vaillant 937's are a well built bit of kit and seem to handle water flow really well... With the bosch 440's being a great bit of kit; but a nightmare to work on certain components when they go wrong.

I have never had the duty of working on an ATMOS as of yet as we don't have hardly any around here due to nobody stocking them; so I wouldn't really like to compare the 3 together.

Sponsored Links
i would go for the more mainstream option, atmos maybe the greatest boiler in the world for all i know but it all counts for not when no bugger knows how to fix it

Stick with the Atmos it is the best boiler on the UK market.

Dan Robinson will tell you all about them.

Dan on here is the Atmos freak and totally swears by them. He installs and fixes them.

He will let you know where you can get them from. If you want to go mainstream go for Vaillant.

Perhaps if I can find a good supplier I will add Atmos to my internet shop ;)

Fix them? FFS! I still have most of the first aid kit they gave me three or whatever years ago!

We do fit a helluva lot though and that is why I have given up on the mainsteam lot.

You'll have to talk to Atmos about people in your area 'cos as you have seen they are not omnipresent. If you are seriously looking at the Multi then you do want a couple of local guys at least familiar with them - or willing to give them a try, however, any G3 registered CORGI who understands Y-plans should be able to cope. I would be worried otherwise.

This has been my point with the few customers I have bailed out of techhnical troubles (there have been a series let down by installers). BG and a few locals go and see one and panic... Christ alive! it is just a condensing combi shrouded with an 80 litre unvented cylinder running on a modulating mid-position valve!

Combi on steroids?

Airing cupboard in a box?

Whatever definition you like, when the competition admits it can't match performance, the only other comparitor you have is marketing - any anyone who believes marketing deserves everything Baxi and Ideal can throw at them.

I am slightly biased but in no way contracted to Atmos; I can and indeed have criticised them for things I am not happy with. They have listened to myself and others, and where margin/budget allows they have made changes; or held out until the factories in Holland have realised the need by themselves - and for the Intergas range they have indeed got models to cover EVERY criticism I had for the range.

We are waiting for the UK regulatory whatnots to allow their sale here.

I have their brand logo on my van, but:

a - its getting replaced in three weeks
b - the stickers were there to cover the "impact" damage of Chelsea tractors :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back