Which roof ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please see photos
Pergola/shed...... pergola on left and the right is going to be a shed.....(Not obviously finished yet) Put wooden oak flooring on the roof and will need cover with something so they don't rot away....... what is best thing that I should use that doesn't cost a lot ? Was thinking of a rubber roof but priced up at over £200++
It's around 14 feet in length and 8ft wide.

Attachments

• IMG_20240708_213113.jpg
    IMG_20240708_213113.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG-20240629-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20240629-WA0000.jpeg
    525.3 KB · Views: 63
Sponsored Links
Please see photos
Pergola/shed...... pergola on left and the right is going to be a shed.....(Not obviously finished yet) Put wooden oak flooring on the roof and will need cover with something so they don't rot away....... what is best thing that I should use that doesn't cost a lot ? Was thinking of a rubber roof but priced up at over £200++
It's around 14 feet in length and 8ft wide.
If you think £200 is a lot of money, I suggest you use saved up take-away container lids and make a covering out of those.

Sponsored Links
For less than £200, you're looking at corrugated plastic or bitumen sheeting. Or a couple of rolls of felt.
Don't skimp on the fixings, spacings or support.

For less than £200, you're looking at corrugated plastic or bitumen sheeting. Or a couple of rolls of felt.
Don't skimp on the fixings, spacings or support.
THANK you ..... really appreciate it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back