Why I'm pleased our police don't routinely carry guns ...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This case is both absolutely tragic for the victim and 100% could have been avoided. When I see such cases, on balance I'm pleased our police don't routinely carry guns. I suspect the cop was itching to shoot her and his actions thereafter were equally disgusting.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
This case is both absolutely tragic for the victim and 100% could have been avoided. When I see such cases, on balance I'm pleased our police don't routinely carry guns. I suspect the cop was itching to shoot her and his actions thereafter were equally disgusting.

Agree 100%. Though i hope with the gun laws we have we will never need every policeman carrying a gun.

Agree 100%. Though i hope with the gun laws we have we will never need every policeman carrying a gun.
When I see America and their relationship with guns, I'm so pleased our history isn't founded on similar values. When you consider police having an off day (such as this case), road rage incidents, neighbour fall outs and general paranoia, it's surely preferable that we're not all carrying or whatever the phrase is.

So she was shot for "rebuking him in the name of Jesus"?

WTAF was going on in his head?

So she was shot for "rebuking him in the name of Jesus"?

WTAF was going on in his head?
I suspect the fact she was black might have been a contributing factor ...

The very fact they could simply have retreated is utterly baffling. I therefore conclude he wanted to shoot her. At least in the states if folk are found guilty they get decent sentences.

I think he will argue that she was going to throw the boiling water at him.

Sponsored Links
Back