WIGGO!

Sponsored Links
A mighty fine performance from the boys

They had such a grip on the race they almost made it look easy.
(if you can call a 4,000 kilometre bike ride easy.)

I see Yorkshire and Scotland have bids in to do the first stages of the Tour De France next year. Sacre Bleu. ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Awesome!

Those guys are superhuman.

They make cycling uphill look simple and fluid. It really is a joy to watch the rhythm and stamina of dedicated athletes.

Now shush, i'm watching the darts matchplay.... :p

David Brailsford...what can I say. Wiggins you have come of age and matured incredibly , even giving good interviews... Chris Froome what a sacrifice..and Cav . . sad to see not in the running for the Green Jersey but a leadout from Wiggo for another Champs Elysees win . . incredible... could it have ended any better!!!!

I wanted to b a pro cyclist once . . I used to race as an amatuer , won the Army Cycling Championship and raced in Cat 1 road races in pro am races once leaving the whole Welsh Olympic team behind on the way to a Welsh summit in a training weekend with the Olympic coach..sadly it all went pear shaped at 18 and a half when I slipped a disc in my back that put me off the bike for 10 years.

Have followed cycling over the years and can only really say that I don't think it's a coincidence that British cycling has hit the forefront with the arrival of a cleaner peleton..

Still ride now even putting in a 90 mile ride last year including Boltby Bank one of the countries top 100 climbs..

Have followed cycling over the years and can only really say that I don't think it's a coincidence that British cycling has hit the forefront with the arrival of a cleaner peleton..
David Millar??

David Millar??

He's clean now and the irony is his previous success during that period only reinforces the point that cycling did not used to be as clean as it is now.

You could say that some of the excitement has gone where riders in the past did superhuman things but that was the point it WAS 'superhuman'

David Millar??

He's clean now and the irony is his previous success during that period only reinforces the point that cycling did not used to be as clean as it is now.

You could say that some of the excitement has gone where riders in the past did superhuman things but that was the point it WAS 'superhuman'
I agree, just thought it worth highlighting that 'we' couldn't hold the moral high ground on the issue.

What i find sad, and unbelievable, that Frank Schleck should resort to using illegal substances. He's been at top for long enough to know better, especially when his brother was awarded the Yellow Jersey belatedly after contadors' little issue.

David Millar??

I agree, just thought it worth highlighting that 'we' couldn't hold the moral high ground on the issue.

What i find sad, and unbelievable, that Frank Schleck should resort to using illegal substances. He's been at top for long enough to know better, especially when his brother was awarded the Yellow Jersey belatedly after contadors' little issue.

Yeah Frank Schleck really threw me I had not expected that at all.

Going back to the Lance armstrong debate I say let sleeping dogs lie. There is no winners either way with any outcome there.

If they do penalize Lance can they honestly say whoever inherits his past wins was clean?

At the end of the day he never failed a drugs test so it is heresay evidence. The whole point of the process is simply a sponsor who promised winners bonuses for the Tour wins trying to welch out of the deal.

Sponsored Links
Back