worcester 24i/28i combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi,i was wondering if anyone could help me...i had a new fan fitted to my worcester boiler as it was not firing up so i had no heating or hot water...after it was fitted it started to make a louder humming sound,louder than i had noticed before...then a couple of days later,it cut out and i had to reset the button at the top as apparently this pops out and cuts off the boiler through overheating,i have had the same problem and had to reset the button at the top again by pressing it down..has anyone got any idea what the problem could be,i have tried phoning the guy that fitted the fan but to be honest,he doesnt seem to be interested in coming out again,said he would try and pop around today but he hasnt,i already have paid out 130 to him for the new fan to be fitted...

Sponsored Links
It could be new fan faulty. Are you saying that boiler goes to overheat when fan stops, or just locks out and you are assuming it is overheat?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back