Your top 3, lets get a grip.

• Thread starter david and julie
  • Start date
D

david and julie

I have no problem with debate and like a bit of a row now and then, like we all do! but lets get things into perspective here. I would never stifle debate but someone over the last few weeks is probably using different identities and getting downright offensive in the process. I have disagreed with many of you guy's but would like to think I haven't been offensive. Lets not let these offenders ruin and take over what we have. I am not suggesting a clique, but some of the newcomers are downright offensive and we should ignore them so that they go away.

Sponsored Links
i 2nd that.

i also do not see the point of "your favorite top......."/ "latest news........"
after all this is supposed to be a diy forum

Yes I have noticed that lately, when I see trouble I keep away ;)

Sponsored Links
I am not guilty but i admit i do shoot straight from my mouth and people sometimes take offence, i mean nothing bad by it but i think some people like Damocles and Kendor deserve it :LOL:

i agree we all get riled at a particular topic close to our hearts, but some of the posts have been pointless, rude or completley unitelligable

Sometimes I just read the posts, smile & have memories of MSN chat.
Its quite difficult to have an argument in writing & with other people putting there 2p worth in. The original argument disappears, and then someone gets bored & off we go again. :confused:

david and julie said:
I have no problem with debate and like a bit of a row now and then, like we all do! but lets get things into perspective here. I would never stifle debate but someone over the last few weeks is probably using different identities and getting downright offensive in the process. I have disagreed with many of you guy's but would like to think I haven't been offensive. Lets not let these offenders ruin and take over what we have. I am not suggesting a clique, but some of the newcomers are downright offensive and we should ignore them so that they go away.
I 3rd it

Freddie, I didn't have you Kendor or Damocles in mind. Most of us tend to be left or right and argue our corner,but it doesn't usually get that offensive. It may occasionally get excited but I am sure it is only meant in jest or said on the spur of the moment, most of us are not deliberately rude.

I am also not saying new people aren't welcome, because they obviously are. Its just that some of the recent comments are just utter garbage.

swelec
stop being an as*hole ,the thread is Star Wars , an never let another idiot poster rip a thread apart ,
This is very bad manners , if you wish start a post this goes to the moron =kendor
is this understood newbie net fools ...ok...OK !!!

Is the above the type of drivel that is now permeating this forum? Its not even English as far as I can make out

This was my response

Unfortunately you will have to get used to this as long as this person frequents this forum

There are a couple of other forums on diy based in the UK which are almost worthless because they are hijacked by people such as Charley Farley whose sole purpose is to hijack posts and attempt to wind people up with garbage like this

BE WARNED IGNORE HIM AND HE WILL GO AWAY

I would hate to see Diynot degenerate to the level of, for example, screwf*x

What me freddie? And just as I thought I was getting popular because ninebob was asking for my picture.

Damocles said:
What me freddie? And just as I thought I was getting popular because ninebob was asking for my picture.

Sorry i thought that was because he is constipated :LOL:

kendor said:
david and julie said:
I 3rd it

Having checked out the history of the implicated posters, I find myself in the unlikely position, of agreeing with Kendor and D&J, simultaneously. Doubt that's going to happen again in a hurry. :p

Sponsored Links
Back