Zanussi dryer lindo 100

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Good afternoon,

I have a dryer Zanussi ZDP7202PZ that has an intermittent problem (it doesn't always happen). When I put it to work it starts blinking red and doesn't start.
When I unplug it for 1 hour it starts working normally again, after a few days it goes back to the same mode and I have to unplug it again.

I put the machine in diagnostic mode and the red light flashes 11 times and then the yellow light flashes 14. Does anyone know what it could be, or what does this error code mean (1114)?

Vídeos do erro In the attached link there are 2 videos with the error and the error code, as well as a photo of the machine model

thanks in advance for the help

Sponsored Links
My searching suggests that the codes you are getting are spurious and not recognised by any supporting documentation. Apparently this is indicative of a faulty main circuit board but given your problem is intermittent then it's possible you have a poor connection at one of the sockets on the board or perhaps a dry joint somewhere. If it were mine I would disconnect the plugs one at a time and apply cleaning fluid to the pins (my preference is for De-oxit) and plug them back in. Perhaps followed by close inspection of the rear of the board for a dry joint or even a swollen capacitor on the front.

I'll do what you suggest, I've already opened it once and vacuumed them all, as well as putting WD40 on all the plugs. but I didn't go to the board

Sponsored Links
I'll do what you suggest, I've already opened it once and vacuumed them all, as well as putting WD40 on all the plugs. but I didn't go to the board

It might also be a failing capacitor, on the pcb. Look closely to see if any show signs of leakage, and/or doming of the normally flat ends.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back