The Weather

One thing I do know is that every night on the local weather forecast. when stating the the predicted temperatures, they are going out of their way to hammer home that these low temperatures are still above the average temperature for this time of year.

**** off, I can't remember a time in my life when the central heating has been on every night throughout April.

Sponsored Links
One thing I do know is that every night on the local weather forecast. when stating the the predicted temperatures, they are going out of their way to hammer home that these low temperatures are still above the average temperature for this time of year.

**** off, I can't remember a time in my life when the central heating has been on every night throughout April.

Just hammering the narrative, regardless of the clearly observable reality. In a few weeks we can look forward to...

0fb1f625-47b3-4788-9031-5fe43d5ad981-59e506f3-d4c6-42d7-a96b-e4f3ce8a1220.jpeg

Berty you're staggeringly ignorant,
show little ability to take in what you're told,
but claim those who know more and can process it better are wrong.

Thinking is not for you, find a less ambitious endeavour.

Sponsored Links
That should read: “what I want to believe….”

It's not about belief Notch, it's about what is actually happening, and anyone with a hole in their @RSE can tell you that the temperature for the last month has not been 'above normal', despite the warming enthusiasts telling us otherwise.

It's not a glitch, it's not an anomaly, there is literally a c**t on telly, every evening, telling me it's hot, when in fact it's f*****g cold. Now, if you're a daft enough c**t to believe that if someone tells you black is white, fair enough, you're beyond help.

No Idea what temp's you have been having in Cornwall, but we've scraped (early morning) frost off our vehicles, a couple of times recently.

That is a well understood effect of gravity, rather than an explanation of what gravity is.

Gyroscopes and bikes, are still subject to gravity, why don't they fall over?
It's not the Gyroscopic effect of a spinning wheel that holds a bicycle or motorbike up. Which is angular momentum btw. I'm not denying the force exists, but it's not the force holding the bike up. If you removed the wheels and replaced them with skis the same would occur.

The bike is constantly falling over and as it does the wheels track in the direction of fall causing it to fall in the other directions. thus it stays up as long as it continues to move. It is for this reason that in order to steer a motorbike around a right hand corner, you first steer the handle bars to the left, to cause the bike to fall in to the turn.

It's not a glitch, it's not an anomaly, there is literally a c**t on telly, every evening, telling me it's hot, when in fact it's f*****g cold. Now, if you're a daft enough c**t to believe that if someone tells you black is white, fair enough, you're beyond help.

Frank Zappa got this right 50 years ago... although it's way worse since then.

It's not about belief Notch, it's about what is actually happening, and anyone with a hole in their @RSE can tell you that the temperature for the last month has not been 'above normal', despite the warming enthusiasts telling us otherwise.

What is actually happening is a world wide thing.

Just looking at Cornwall or even the UK doesn't give you a true picture

Scraping ice off the windscreen is something I usually only do once a year, maybe twice in a harsh winter. If it's 0 degrees in Exeter, it would normally be about 5 degrees down here.

Scraping ice off the windscreen is something I usually only do once a year, maybe twice in a harsh winter. If it's 0 degrees in Exeter, it would normally be about 5 degrees down here.
There are some on here that disbelieve global warming/climate change, based solely on the vagaries of thermometer accuracy.

Lol.

Sponsored Links
Back