2 cold radiators.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, I recently had a leak on a heating pipe which was fixed and all sorted. However a few months later I have turned the heating on and discovered two radiators downstairs are not heating and don’t seem to be getting any hot water to them. I’ve checked the TRV pin on both and it’s working fine the valves themselves are only a couple of years old. I’ve also checked the main valve is fully open on both but no joy! Just wondering if there’s anything that may have been touched when the leak was fixed that could cause it. All other radiators are working just fine! Didn’t want to call a plumber before ruling out all obvious causes. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 11
Sponsored Links
Thanks for the reply! gave it a go, sadly still both cold, doesn’t even seem like they are getting any hot water to them.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Very naive question but does anyone know what this part on the lockshield valve is. Shaped like a radiator key would fit? Does it have anything to do with it functioning?

Attachments

• IMG_1790.jpeg
    IMG_1790.jpeg
    197.7 KB · Views: 11

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back