Abacus is back

Sponsored Links
Noseall the intellectual heavyweight.... oh thats hilarious. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Time to look again at how interesting this is getting. So who is the deceitful one Starmer or Abacus or both even.

Is this the best Labour central office can do?

Thanks Noseall but if they can't manage the narrative over this well they really do need to get a grip as it will give the Tory's a field day to pick wholes in them.

The Tory machine now only needs to poke Abacus with a sharp stick and all hell will break loose and not at the Tory Party.

Thanks Noseall but if they can't manage the narrative over this well they really do need to get a grip as it will give the Tory's a field day to pick wholes in them.

The Tory machine now only needs to poke Abacus with a sharp stick and all hell will break loose and not at the Tory Party.

Maybe it will provide another opportunity for Starmer to stand up to the ultras.

I have experience of these Momentum types. They simply cannot be argued with logically.

Agreed but that is the point all the Tory's need to do is trigger them via Abacus.

It sounds to me like Diane Abbott was not banned from standing but she accepted a peerage….and then came out claiming she was banned.

It sounds to me like Diane Abbott was not banned from standing but she accepted a peerage….and then came out claiming she was banned.

One explanation being given is that she had agreed to go, but wanted to resign as an MP with dignity. But somebody, for reasons unknown, leaked that she was being banned. And that's torpedoed her choreographed departure. My guess would be that some Momentum relic has done this.

Sponsored Links
Back