aint too long now

Hail Slogger! Our Saviour, don't it make you feel proud to be British, what a leader! Hey wait a minute Slog where's your army? where are all your supporters? All down the pub you say? Shame! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
Hail Slogger! Our Saviour, don't it make you feel proud to be British, what a leader! Hey wait a minute Slog where's your army? where are all your supporters? All down the pub you say? Shame! :LOL:
SHH your being flipant again and this is a serious time we are in

ps i dont drink thanks for asking m8ty

Slogger said:
kendor said:
SHH your being flipant again and this is a serious time we are in

ps i dont drink thanks for asking m8ty
I wasn't saying you drink , but that your supporters may have more important things to do on their minds :LOL:

Perhaps it has to be said that there are muslims who feel their religion (like any other) is good, but those preaching are bad. I am not a muslim but this seems to be the sentiment of some muslim I know.

French have got a point when they say if you are not french then you should not be in France. Time same thing happens in Britain. Regardless of faith, every person in britain must uphold the law of the land. Those that feel they cannot do so should seek residence in some other place. That has to be said for every one- black, white, brown or blue- whatever colour you might be!

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
Slogger said:
why try to make my posts look idiotic
I agree 100% - there's no need for people to do that at all.
but if that was the case he wouldn't be able to post anymore! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back