alarms (GCSE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's stupid. You were only helping prevent thievery. I mean, it wasn't even that much of a vigilante method you used either.

Sponsored Links
Yep. 'Fraid so.

When Mater & Pater got a D.I.V.O.R.C.E., I lived with Gran in Golders Green and she had a distant rellie lodging with her. When he died, he left money "to educate the boy". So that's what my parents did. At a boarding school in Yorkshire.

"Ey up, flower, ow's thee doin?"

Careful, sadly, it can run in the family.

Then you mean't '... no not reform school' !
That put you on the slippery slope into electrics then.

P

Sponsored Links
What? Sending kids to BS can run in family, you mean?

If so then no.

I wouldn't change anything about my upbringing - if I could do it all again, I'd choose the same school (after all, it made me who I am today, hur hur!!), but I wouldn't do it for my kids.

A very good question, haunted me for years ...

Southport, near the Ribble then.....

P

No mate, you were right with Stockport (The HA abb. it to S'port on the M60 signs), but I didn't understand your comment!!

securespark said:
No mate, you were right with Stockport (The HA abb. it to S'port on the M60 signs), but I didn't understand your comment!!

Just a harmless reference to the time 1:05 am in Stockport not Seattle !!
Hokay ?

P

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back