And whilst everyone talks about the boxer this is happening

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Dutch authorities for you ??

Those who made the decision there were probably bombed out of there eads on spliff :giggle:

Than again what can you say about a country that wander around with bits of tree on there feet :giggle:???

Dutch authorities for you ??

Those who made the decision there were probably bombed out of there eads on spliff :giggle:

Than again what can you say about a country that wander around with bits of tree on there feet :giggle:???
English men for you, wearing bells round their ankles, and ribbons round their wrists. :giggle:

Or is it the massive fur hats that are totally impractical for any normal activity? :giggle:

And the clothes decorated with millions of fake pearls. It must cost them a fortune every time they wear them. :giggle:

I bet transam is unhappy because he wants to wear a skirt. :ROFLMAO:

Would you be in favour of Gary Glitter making a comeback on his release?
If he's looking for work and he can find it, either in the music industry (unlikely!) or elsewhere, I've no problem. Though I wouldn't set him on in a kindergarten.

Apparently that Dutch bloke spent a total of 13 months in a UK and Dutch jail for the rape ?

Shortest sentence handed out in Holland for rape is 21 days

Max is 6 years

Apparently that Dutch bloke spent a total of 13 months in a UK and Dutch jail for the rape ?

Shortest sentence handed out in Holland for rape is 21 days

Max is 6 years
Prison population, per capita, in Holland is nearly a third that of UK.

Sponsored Links
Back