Ban's 40 Module Board

Sponsored Links
2P c/o switch
This is a Douple Pole CHANGE OVER switch.

BAS wants to be able to run the cent heat control circuit from the UPS in the case of a mains failure.

Thank you Andrew.
Lectrician, how is this done? Is something like a Henley block usedor does one by-pass the cut-out?

Sponsored Links
I wonder if there is a space for Bernie Ecclestone on the board ? ;)

vir standas for vulcanised indian rubber

it was a material used to make cables. Any vir cable that is still in service will be extremely old and the rubber tends to degrade especially if it has been abused (overload etc) in the past

Ban,

Why not just run the boiler through a UPS full time?

Hope its better than the Merlin Gerin TP+N boards where if you drop the front panel whilst removing it you switch the main incomer off..

David

Ban

I can post you a spare service fuse if you like (FOC of course!).

Just e-mail me with your address....

dw3101 said:
Ban,

.... Why not just run the boiler through a UPS full time? .....

David

Can / will this, safely include the CH circulation pump ?

P

According to the spec sheet, the whole thing's in the 200-300W-ish range (can't remember off the top of my head...). Just a pump - none of this fancy zoning stuff....

pipme said:
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".

Have I crossed it, do you think?

Time to change my sig...

A small ups will quite happily run a 200w boiler, problem is the length of run time you want..

The Autonomy on our 40KVA Ups's is 120mins (in reality we have a diesel generator that should start long before!)

where i work part time we have a room full of batteries. if there is a major event on outside tho we have to get a generator in aswell. this has a 125A psocket to connect it to the main building. its to power 4 lighthing towers wqith 16 lights each (think it drops to half load when using backup)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back