Baxi duo-tec 33 combi ErP and open therm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all.

I have a question for you. I have a boiler as in the title and does this boiler support opentherm???
I have a Google nest thermostat gen3 and after connecting it shows an error that did not find this opentherm. When I connect under on off it works but I want to connect under opentherm.

Thank you for any answers

Sponsored Links
I'm afraid I cant find any mention of OpenTherm compatibility in the Baxi duo-tec manuals - how old is the boiler?
Even if it did support OpenTherm, the boiler would have a different, (extra) low voltage terminal block specifically to connect it.
It sounds as if you have attempted to use a cable connected to the boilers "On Off" terminals, to join to the OT terminals on the Nest Heatlink - this would not be a good idea!

Thank you for answer. I have no idea how old is the boiler. (Replaced in 2019 year I think)
I just brought the house and this boiler was already there.

Same me I can’t find any information about opentherm on this boiler.
Also I can’t see any extra low voltage terminal block.
Thank you .
I think I can’t connect like I want.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back