Best post of 2008.

I

imamartian

... goes to........

(was it the plane and the conveyor belt?)

Sponsored Links
Gottobe Wontdothatagain on 6th August - love the way he calls his highly experienced work mates "old people" - have reread it over the past year always makes me role up. :D

About a year ago we were working in a pig farm at a large slurry pit installing a new motor on the slurry pump. As the young one, i got to do all the work as the 2 old people "supervised". Nearly finished when a farm worker decides to pump about 100 gallons into the pit, splashs all over me, my face covered in pig s**t and i start falling over and end falling in to pit. Dragged out by farmer. Old people cant move as they are on floor laughing so much. Does not end there though. As you can imagine, i smell a bit so strip of in middle of farmers yard and he is spraying me with a high pressure washer when group of ramblers come by on adjacent footpath, all stop and watch. To cap it all i was not allowed in the front of the van on the way back as i still stank. Had to sit in the back listening to the 2 worn out old people laughing for 20 miles and then the jokes from all others at work/college/pub/family/friends.

Happy new year to all :LOL:

fence3.jpg

Sponsored Links
Was the one that literally reduced me to tears. It was, I think, a thread started by Softus, on the anniversary of the death of a contributer to these forums.

Back