BOSCH EXXCEL MAXX FRIDGE FREEZER-

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi folks-
my fridge freezer wasn't on today- light worked, but no cold. kept pressing the power switch and the switch marked "super" on the top panel but no joy. fridge would come on for a few secs, lights would flash, then it would go off again. it's suddenly come on again, with a flashing light marked "+2". I'm worried that it will die on me again and don't know if I need to get a new one. Any help out there?

Sponsored Links
Hi I have a very similar problem experienced the same issues then eventually got the super light on and it seemed to work. then all of a sudden it defrosted again then started working again. Mover it to +2 and it stopped working set it back to super and it started working again. seems that the motor doesn't always run correctly in that it starts , runs for a few seconds then stops - so not sure if it's the relay for the motor or the control module. Hope someone can help

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back