Breezer, BAS + plugwash

securespark said:
Pray tell me my good men, what on earth is sheepsh*gging, and is it good for you?

I have no comment on whether it's good for you or not, but in the traditions of this forum, to help people having a go at something they have never attempted before, I would advise them as follows:

It is essential to wear wellies.

Please do not ask me why. All I shall say is that it will become obvious...

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
Which can only mean 1 of two things:

a) You've never tried to talk her out of hers

b) She doesn't wear any.

Never needed to for no1, and no comment on no 2:D

Commando........ :eek: Knew it!!

There's an interesting image......

securespark said:
Commando........ :eek: Knew it!!

There's an interesting image......

rw_32a_ind.jpg

or

images

:?:

Sponsored Links
Tie your right hand behind your back next time then you won't get slapped again :LOL:

securespark said:
BAN Definitely the top piccy!

KEN I'm left-handed.....
wasn't referring to you but to the post about the G/F

Oh, b*gger! I was looking forward to a bit of light b*ndage......

securespark said:
Oh, b*gger! I was looking forward to a bit of light b*ndage......
I think the general drift of my joke has gone over your head :LOL:

OK, then, whatever you say. Any female readers fancy trussing me up a la poulet???

Ladies - if any of you do volunteer for this, use cable, not ropes.

Remove the insulation in a few "interesting" places, and then casually ask him where he keeps his megger..... :evil:

Youngsters wear thongs, Oldsters ---- rope !

Anyway she, as all good women do, either wears 'em in her handbag, or your wallett !!
Probably the former for the first coupla months the latter thereafter .. if you aint careful !!!

securespark said:
My only confession is that I went to a Rock Horror Show in the 80's and wore a basque, knickers fishnets etc..... The only trouble was I couln't fing size 12 stilleto's, so wore DM's instead...
Ditto. Went to a topsy turvy (er.. sp?) night back in the 80's dressed as a girl guide. Couldn't get big enough girly shoes so I wore me DM's.
My gilrfriend went as a boy scout and she looked great. Found it a real turn on !!! Should I be concerned about that? You know, boy scout an all???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

You tell me!!!!!

Should ask DIYnot if they can set up a forum for diy cross dressing!!!!! :LOL:

securespark said:
You tell me!!!!!

Should ask DIYnot if they can set up a forum for diy cross dressing!!!!! :LOL:

But I wasn't at all cross, pished maybe. :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back